Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

Sister of Law Firm Contestant Entered Her For the Show Without Her Knowledge

According to Law.com article, Aileen Page's sister submitted Page's application and impersonated her through the first few rounds of the vetting process. She finally came clean when the producers asked to meet Page in person.

Page describes the show as "a complete insider's look at what lawyers do."

Her biggest gripe - not having a professional hair and make-up artist to help her look good on camera. I would probably feel the same way.


BTW, cross your fingers for me. I am having dinner with my mom tonight so I had to set my VCR to tape the show (something I haven't done since circa 1989).
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Free Counter
Counters