Friday, August 05, 2005

 

No Law Firm For Me :(

Well, being the electronics genius that I am, I failed miserably in my efforts to tape the Law Firm last night. It turns out that, even though your VCR prompts you to enter the channel number of the show you want to tape, you should actually enter channel 3 and set your cable box to the channel you want to tape. Apparently, this is where I went wrong. Now I know.

Fortunately, I had the good sense to anticipate my own ineptitude and asked my boyfriend to tape the show as well. So I will get to see it tonight. Stay tuned for comments.

Update: I did watch the tape and will provide commentary soon - whaddaya want? I'm busy working right now!
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Free Counter
Counters