Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

I Really Admire This Lawyer

Update:

Blogger e nonymous has chastized me in the comments for not including more information in my post about the article, so here is a brief excerpt:

Wagman has made a career out of protecting animals from abuse. While he spends about 20 percent of his time handling product liability defense and labor and employment litigation, the remainder is devoted to animal cases.


I am not a PETA freak, but I love animals and believe that we should work harder to eliminate the suffering caused by the stupidity and selfishness of humans. I admire this lawyer because he has devoted a big part of his career to fighting to protect animals who can't protect themselves.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Free Counter
Counters