Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

What Would You Do If You Only Had One Day to Live?

This is what Tommy Chong would do:

If Tommy Chong had only one day left on this planet, he’d spend it settling a score with the former U.S. Attorney General. “I’d seek revenge on first and foremost John Ashcroft, because he put me in jail for selling bongs,” Chong told Complex magazine. “I’d tell him to go [bleep] himself, but I would do it on his terms and forgive him like a good Christian, which would freak him out. I’d probably hug him.”

It made me wonder: How many of us say we would spend our last day getting closer to our loved ones, when in fact, we'd rather spend it getting even with our worst enemy?
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Free Counter
Counters