Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Little Things that Make a Difference
It has great advice and resources on home decorating. This post is about little things you can do to improve your living experience.
• When you wake in the morning, make your bed.
• Always leave the shower curtain pulled across, so that it can dry and not mildew.
• Use your kitchen in the morning, even if it only to have a glass of orange juice.
• Always include a thank you note with your rent.
• Don’t let your refrigerator fill up with old food. Clean it out at least once a week.
• Floss each night.
• Put all clothes away or in the laundry before going to bed each night.
• Get in bed early and read a novel for ½ hour.