Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

More Shameless Self-Promotion

You know, I spent a year slaving over my Law Review Note, which remained uncited at least one year after its publication (hmmm . . . note to self to run a Lexis search tomorrow).

After blogging for a week, I've already been cited by two highly-respected and prestigious blawggers.

This time it's Walter Olsen of Point of Law remarking on my "witty and creative" use of the term Rapunzelling to describe the "practice among some big law firms of not posting profiles of their young associates for fear they'll be snapped up by recruiters."

Okay, okay, he didn't actually say "witty and creative" - those are my words - but I'm sure that's what he meant to say.

Ahhh . . . the sweet taste of instant gratification.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Free Counter
Counters