Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

Finally! I'm a Real Lawyer!

At least according to this article, entitled Real Lawyers Have Blogs

One blogger (or blawger) interviewed for the article noted that keeping a blawg is "an extra discipline. . . . It's forced me to be very, very current."

I'm already starting to see that, even after one week. Blawging requires you to keep up with current legal issues and to read what other people are blawging about. It's fun and informative, but it takes up a heck of a lot of time.

She also said that blawging is "designed to be informative, but you wouldn't want the blog appearing to be construed as giving legal advice."

Ooooh no. Do not take anything I write as legal advice.

According to another blawger, one-tenth of his practice is due to his blog. "It's a very nice 10 percent," he said.

Now, I'm not saying that if you're lawyer doesn't blawg you should fire him and hire me instead, but I think the title of the article speaks for itself.

Love the Lawgirl

p.s. Also check out the article Blogging and the Bottom Line, by veteran blawger Robert Ambrogi for more information. I learned that you can subscribe to a free syndication service, such as Bloglines and Bloglet, to get blog updates sent to your desktop. I also added a link to my sidebar if you want to receive email notifications when I update my blog. I hope some of you will sign up.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< A Legally Inclined Weblog >
Free Counter
Counters